I'm having trouble configuring the chat server, can you please show me a document that suggests the steps to follow.
My configuration gives an error, which I report at the bottom of the list, after doing the following steps:
1) the installation is done on almalinux 9 with the packages updated to date
2) in particular this is the grommunio-chat-7.8.0-6.6.x86_64 chat package
3) I configured, in the "/etc/grommunio-chat/config.json" file, the SiteURL, DriverName, DataSource
parameters to point to a mysql database and to the URL https://mydomain/chat
4) I reached the URL "https://mydomain/chat" and configured the "admin" user and its password
5) I create a new domain and check the "grommunio-chat Team" option but I get a popup with the
error "Service 'chat@default' is currently not available"
What is the format of the "/etc/grommunio-admin-api/conf.d/chat.yaml" file to enter the password generated in point 4)? Or what are the steps I need to complete?
Thank you very much everyone