development is making good progress:
- the existing EWS support has required multiple re-writes and test-suite setups
- all calls of our existing EWS implementation (based on PHP) have been ported to the new codebase (GetServiceConfiguration, etc.)
- the new codebase processes every request with a performance improvement of 2x-fold compared to before
- all development is test-driven, real-world-application oriented
- development speed is accelerating after the core service plugins are now well-designed and implemented as part of gromox-http
As mentioned before, the first release planned for November might not have the full protocol support of EWS included, however, it will be sufficiently enough for EWS-to-EWS integration with third parties (SAP as an example).
We are in the planning of a public beta before the next major release in November, more details to follow.